Thursday 5 May 2011

mY LoVe

My Love



I wana tell u something….,
Something that I wanted to say from very long,
Something that I thought abut every night,
Something that I couldn’t tell u before, no matter how hard I tried.
Something which is nothing but just the voice of my heart
My heart that just says only one thing,
That I love u from the deepest bottom of my heart.



But don’t ask me why I love u
Cose I really don’t know myself too
May be cose when I see u smiling,
I get smile on my face even if I m sad.
May be cose when I think abut u,
My heart starts feeling the rest even if my day was bad
Or may be cose I know that, u r just the best...



All I know is I love u so much that,
When I think of u there is a sweet pain in my chest.

But don’t ask me since how long
Cose I really don’t know myself
May be since when u first came to me,
And told me ur name.
May be since I was not so grown up,
And love was just a game
Or may be since when we met again.



All I know is that I love u so much that,
When u say that it’s ok,
I feel the whole world saying the same.

But don’t ask me how much
Cose I really don’t know myself
May be so much that I m willing to give my life,
May be as much as the stars in the sky,
Or may be just this much that I can’t see u cry.



All I know is that I love u so much that,
If I don’t tell u all this I will surely die,

But realty is in front of my eyes.
I know that my dream is not gona be true,
Cose I know that u don’t love me like I do,

And I don’t wana lose a precious friend like u.



No comments:

Post a Comment