Thursday 5 May 2011

nEEd yOu sO mUcH

Time passes by, inch by inch,
On every step I can not stand,
I try to walk alone and stumble,
I need someone to hold my hand.





When I did not sleep it were you,
Who lulled and my eyes were closed,
But the loneliness is today around,
Life without you was never supposed,
I look here there everywhere,
Tired, hopeless, wet your face posed,
With eyes dried and face paled,
I keep walking on the hot sand,
I need someone to hold my hand.





“Don’t leave me alone ever”,
You asked & you were hugged,
I regret today that why, why?
Once the same I never asked,
Where your care, where your love?
Where moments, we laughed together?
“Don’t love anymore but stay my pal.”!
I decline to be ever your friend,
I need someone to hold my hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment