Wednesday 4 May 2011

a PoEm aBoUt a FaThEr

                      

one of my friends forwarded this poem to me and i found it it's so close to reality.I made me realized how much my Baba meant to me and I don't intend to wait and go thru the cycle of 56 years to say my father is the best.Our fathers might not be perfect in our eyes because they are also human but we always be the perfect children in their eyes. 

Touching poem "Me and My Father"... 

When I was 4 Yrs Old : " My father is THE BEST 
When I was 6 Yrs Old: " My father seems to know everyone 
When I was 10 Yrs Old:" My father is excellent but he is short tempered 
When I was 12 Yrs Old: " My father was nice when I was little 
When I was 14 Yrs Old: " My father started being too sensitive 
When I was 16 Yrs Old : " My father can't keep up with modern times 
When I was 18 Yrs Old : " My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by 
When I was 20 Yrs Old :" It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my Mum stand him all these years 
When I was 25 Yrs Old :" My father seems to be objecting to everything I do 
When I was 30 Yrs Old: " It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father, I wonder if my Grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth 
When I was 40 Yrs Old: " My father brought me up with a lot of discipline, I must do the same 
When I was 45 Yrs Old: " I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us 
When I was 50 Yrs Old : " It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us 
When I was 55 Yrs Old:" My father was far looking and had wide plans for us, he was gentle and outstanding. 
When I became 60 Yrs Old: " My father is THE BEST 
Note that it took 56 Yrs to complete the cycle and return to the starting point " "My father is THE BEST " 


                 
Let's be good to our parents before it's too late and pray to Allaah that our own children will treat us even better than the way we treated our parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment