Thursday 5 May 2011

sPEciAL fOr yOu mY dEaR



It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me
Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me
Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me
Baby nobody, nobody,until you 
(UNTIL YOU lyrics)
 
I wanna give you something worth living for
I  wanna tell you this and so much more
Your my everything
My universe
(SOMETHING WORTH LIVING FOR lyrics)


I don't wanna say goodbye
Cause my heart couldn't take it
Baby, give me one more try
I don't wanna have to cry
Cause I know if we lose it
Baby, some tears never dry
(SOME TEAR NEVER DRY lyrics) 
 
You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You’re like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me
You’re something special
I only hope that I’ll one day deserve what you’ve given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life
 (BREATHLESS lyrics)

 
Will you stand by me
Hold on and never let me go
Will you stand by me
With you I know I belong
When the story gets told
When day turns into night
I look into your eyes
I see my future now
All the world and its wonder
This love wont fade away
And through the hardests days
I'll never question us
You are the reason
My only reason
 (STAND BY ME lyrics)

 
so hear my loneliness
im giving up on you
i dont need you anymore
ive found what i've been looking for
so hear my emptiness
ive got no room for you
ive finally found what ive been dreamin of
someone to love
to hold
to be my inspiration
someone to touch
to cherish for life
(SOMEONE TO LOVE lyrics)
 
Please don't go,
You know that I need you,
And can't breath without you,
Live without you,
Be without you,
Well I know I've acted foolish,
But i promise you no more,
I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to lie to you,
I'm here to say I'm ready,
That I've finally thought it through,
I'm not here to let you're love go,
I'm not giving up,
I'm here to win your heart and soul,
That's my goal.
(THAT'S MY GOAL lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment